Premier Omaha Contractors (prOcon) was founded on an idea that no one contractor can serve every need.
Every homeowner will eventually need a variety of contractors to provide the necessary services to repair, maintain and improve their home.
We wanted to be able to refer our customers to partners that they could trust – contractors that would show up, step up and clean up once the job was complete.
Every member of Premier Omaha Contractors has been vetted prior to being allowed into the group. To be considered for membership, a contractor must meet the following criteria:
- Must be nominated by a current prOcon member
- Must have a valid City of Omaha license, if required
- Must have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List or other independent rating agency
- Must have been in business for at least five years
- Must have at least five employees
- Must have a website
- Must be approved by the members of prOcon
- Must not be identical to any other prOcon member
What this means to you, as a homeowner, is that you can feel confident in utilizing any member of the prOcon network to complete work on your home. Every member of the network has a sterling reputation. Every member of the network can be counted on to do what is right.